Virtual reality for soft skills training
VR Soft Skills Training is an employee training simulator with real-life situations that helps practice different scenarios and tackle tough communication situations.
With the help of immersive technologies, employers have endless opportunities to create training courses of various complexity levels, test and monitor the learning process for their employees.
In collaboration with EY (Ernst & Young) we have created VR Soft Skills Training with real-life situations that will help newcomers work out various scenarios and cope with difficult communication situations.
About Ernst & Young
The Value of Virtual Reality for Soft Skills Training
Benefits of VR Soft Skills Training Programs
- VR allows you to learn any time, doesn’t require the participation of other people, and the passage of all stages in the scenario can be repeated many times.
- This technology gives an opportunity to go through stressful situations without stress. A newcomer or an employee can work out options for dismissing an his/her colleague, learn to develop tolerance, hear the interlocutor, speak in public, present ideas correctly, control emotions, get rid of fears and clamps
- With VR, there’s no need to choose and cooperate with coaches or spend money from the company’s budget on them.
- Fast analytics and progress assessment is also available.
- There is the possibility of developing individual solutions and scaling the already existing ones.
- It is important that there is no human factor in VR soft skills training for companies.
- Scenarios are developed jointly with experts.
Sensorama’s VR Soft Skills MissionWe’re here to develop and implement a staff training course, which will clearly convey real-life situations, help prepare employees to tackle different kinds of problems, engage in the training process, and educate them on how to apply correct sequences of actions, as well as choose the best possible problem-solving paths. In order to do that, we involve experts in the required field, as well as people who have experience in various situations that need to be simulated in VR to assess realism. Our solutions are ideal for:
- business trainings,
- trainings on negotiations,
- sales trainings,
- VR for retail,
- working with clients,
- assessing the effectiveness of employees and their weaknesses.